Elaine M. Benkoski earned her Juris Doctor degree from New England School of Law in 1979. In 1979, she was admitted to practice as an Attorney in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and in 1980 she was admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
In 1979, Elaine M. Benkoski earned her Juris Doctor degree from New England School of Law and is admitted to practice as an Attorney in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
In the 1980's, Attorney Benkoski was in-house counsel to a Massachusetts holding company engaged in real estate development. In the early 1990's, Attorney Benkoski was an associate in a small South Shore firm specializing in Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor issues.
In 1994, Attorney Benkoski established her own civil practice in Dedham, Massachusetts focused on issues around Bankruptcy, Divorce, and Real Estate Law. In 1995, Ms. Benkoski organized and with together with the late M. Ellen Carpenter helped present "Divorce Practice and Bankruptcy: New Developments" to the Bar Association of Norfolk County. From that time, Attorney Benkoski has been a speaker at functions for the Boston Bar Association and the American Bankruptcy Institute and a panelist helping to train other lawyers to take pro bono cases for the Volunteer Lawyer's Project of the Boston Bar Association.
- Bar Admissions:
- Massachusetts, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1980
- J.D., New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, 1979
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Section of Business Law and Family Law
- Boston Bar Association
- Member, Bankruptcy Section
- Department of Developmental Services
- AttorneyMember, Committee on Human Rights
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
- Dedham Choral Society